Over 30 professionals got together at the eBIZ open meeting which took place in Milan on Thursday 12th July at the premises of SMI (Sistema Moda Italia), the Italian textile and clothing association, also member of the CEN eBIZ Workshop. The event was marked by the strong quotes of participating industry speakers in favor of a single e-Business language and by a lively discussion on pro and cons of e-Business harmonistion. A general agreement on the critical need for a e-Business standard solutions in the fashion industry clearly emerged. Meeting summary
- THE NEW eBIZ 2018 VERSION for the apparel textile part (UPSTREAM TCF) has been released
- eBIZ Forum: outcomes of the international conference of the eBIZ 4.0 project
- eBIZ Forum: the international conference of the eBIZ 4.0 project
- IT4fashion event in Florence: it is time for eBIZ in large fashion brands.
- eBIZ 4.0 project at “Digitisation in Fashion” matchmaking event